Thursday, April 14, 2011

Introduction

Hello, all! I just wanted to make an introduction post to get things started.

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you for stumbling upon my blog. I am very excited about finally having a place to showcase my writing, both personal and college-related. Oddly enough, the thought never occurred to me to start a blog solely for my writing until my New Media class. This is looking to be an interesting experience and I’m incredibly eager to see where this blog will end up.

One thing I hope to take from this experience is the chance to get to know people who share my passion for writing and reading. So please do not be shy about contacting me or submitting your favorite poem or a story you have written. And most importantly, enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment